- Covid-19 Test & Vaccination
- Visits to hospitalized patients
- Consultations and exams, teleconsultations and emergencies
- What can I do if I don't feel well and have Covid-19 symptoms?
- Official websites to find more information about Covid-19
New Covid testing rules have started on December 1st. The government prefers from now on rapid tests.
The pre-travel testing is taking place at our Meridien site.
- Without appointment.
- Monday to Friday from 13:00 to 16:00, except bank holidays.
- Access: rue du Méridien 100 or rue du Moulin 25 (parking entrance) in 1210 Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode. The laboratory is located on the -1 floor.
In case you need to be hospitalized, testing differs depending on the situation.
- On a planned admission, if you have no symptoms, there will be no automatic testing. However, there is an exception: if you are admitted to cardiac surgery and neurosurgery for an operation, then a test will be performed by us.
- On an urgent admission, you will go through our emergency room and be tested if you have symptoms.
- If you are admitted to the intensive care unit, you will also be tested if you have symptoms.
- During an inpatient stay, you will no longer be automatically tested every week unless you have symptoms or 2 confirmed cases on the ward you are on.
PCR testing is maintained for all high-risk contacts, with a second test after 7 days and preventive isolation.
When a patient develops symptoms, he is routinely tested.
2. Covid vaccination
The Pachéco Vaccination Center definitively closed its doors on Friday, 17 March 2023.
Vaccination against Covid-19 continues in the Brussels Region: pharmacies, general practitioners, medical homes and partner medical centers.
More information here.
From 28 June, inpatient visits at our 3 sites can be resumed during the following visiting hours:
- From 14:00 until 19:00
- A few exceptions remain
- Maximum 2 visitors per patient
- The wearing of a mask, social distancing and hand washing before entering the room and after leaving the room remain recommended to all visitors, especially :
- in case of respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing, sore throat, ...)
- for immunocompromised patients
1. How to make an appointment?
- Contact Center: 02/221.92.21
- Our medical secretariats
- Our online appointment booking tool
If you have Covid-19 symptoms, do not come to the Clinic and cancel your appointment. If necessary, get in contact with your GP.
You are not able to come to the Clinic because of your health condition and you suffer from chronic issues? Teleconsultation can be a possibility for you. Get in contact with your doctor or with his/her medical secretariat.
For all emergencies, go to our emergency department at Rue du Marais.
If your doctor has advised you to go to our emergency room, we remind you of the following important information:
- wearing the mask is compulsory while you are waiting to be picked up;
- the doctor will decide if your medical condition requires hospitalization;
- If your symptoms worsen, we will be waiting for you again in the emergency room.
You don't have a general practitioner and you live in Brussels? You can call 1710 if you want to seek medical advice about your state of health in the context of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The website https://www.info-coronavirus.be from the government
- The official website for healthcare professionals:
- Travels planned? Follow the Foreign Affairs advice https://diplomatie.belgium.be/en/travel-advice.
- Government contact center: 0800 14 68