Cafeterias can be found at the Botanique and Léopold I locations.
The Botanique cafeteria is located on the ground floor to the right of the reception desk when you enter the hospital through the main entrance on Boulevard du Jardin Botanique.
- Weekdays: 08h to 18h
- Saturdays: 09h to 18h
- Sundays: 09h30 to 18h
The cafeteria offers among other things
- snacks, sandwiches and pastries,
- cold and hot drinks,
Léopold I location
Open Monday to Friday from 13h to 17h30.
Open to visitors and outpatients. Serves hot meals, salads and sandwiches. It is located on the 9th storey and can be reached by travelling along route 390.
Opening hours: 11h45 to 14h
The Greenwich restaurant is located on the 5th storey and is open from 10h30 to 15h. The restaurant serves hot meals, salads, sandwiches, soups, hot and cold drinks, as well as a variety of baked goods and desserts.
Near the Clinic
In the immediate vicinity of the Botanique location (and of Terranova) you can find:
- A host of shopping centres: City 2 (Fnac,…), Passage 44, Rue Neuve…
- Numerous cultural centres: the Botanique, the Belgian Comic Strip Centre, the KVS (Brussels City Theatre), the Cirque Royal (Royal Circus), la Monnaie opera house, etc.
- Several hotels and restaurants
- The Gare du Nord, Gare Centrale and Gare du Congrès stations.