An invoice will be sent to you at your home. Another invoice for all charges billed to you (third-party payer principle) will be sent directly to your insurance company.
The following are included on a single invoice:
- Hospitalisation costs,
- Medical and paramedical fees,
- Pharmaceutical proprietary drugs,
- Miscellaneous expenses.
For amounts not covered by your health insurance policy, you will receive an invoice for:
- The amount outstanding for your hospitalisation day (co-payment),
- Additional pharmaceutical products,
- The amount outstanding for doctor’ fees.
Contacting the invoicing department
The invoicing department for our 3 locations can be reached Monday to Friday between 09h and 12h and between 14h00 and 16h30 on the following telephone numbers: