Cafeterias can be found at the Botanique and Léopold I locations.
Cantina is located on the ground floor to the right of the reception desk when you enter the hospital through the main entrance on Boulevard du Jardin Botanique.
- Weekdays: 7.30am until 6.30pm
- Weekends and national days: 9am until 6pm
The cafeteria offers among other things:
- snacks, sandwiches and pastries,
- cold and hot drinks,
- Pralines, cookies, chocolate,...
Léopold I location
Open Monday to Friday from 1pm until 5.30pm.
The Greenwich restaurant is located on the 5th floor and is open from 10.30am until 2.30pm. The restaurant serves hot meals, salads, sandwiches, soups, hot and cold drinks, as well as a variety of baked goods and desserts.
Near the Clinic
In the immediate vicinity of the Botanique location (and of Terranova) you can find:
- A host of shopping centres: City 2 (Fnac,…), Passage 44, Rue Neuve…
- Numerous cultural centres: the Botanique, the Belgian Comic Strip Centre, the KVS (Brussels City Theatre), the Cirque Royal (Royal Circus), la Monnaie opera house, etc.
- Several hotels and restaurants
- The Gare du Nord, Gare Centrale and Gare du Congrès stations.