We know how important it is for inpatients to be able to receive visitors during their stay with us. That is why we give them the opportunity to receive visitors if they wish.
In the interest of all, however, certain conditions must be met:
- One visitor every two days
- A maximum of one hour at a specific time (depending on the unit) - click here to see the schedule
- A valid Covid Safe Ticket (CST) must be presented
Hygiene measures to be respected during each visit:
- Do not have any symptoms (fever, headache and/or sore throat, cold, etc.)
- Do not come in case of high risk contact or quarantine or after returning from a trip
- Wash/disinfect your hands before, during and after the visit
- Do not eat or drink during the visit
- Keep the mask on from the time you enter until you leave the hospital
- Keep a distance of 1.5m at all times
Visitors should report to the "visit" desk at the main reception of the clinic and will be directed to the departments after checking the various rules and measures. If these rules and measures are not respected, we will be obliged to refuse future visits.
Other rules apply to specific units and patients: maternity, neonatology and paediatrics, SP6 (Méridien site), L311 and L312 (Léopold I site) and all patients at the end of life.