Do you need someone at your side? Do you feel like sharing your experience? Spending a moment in prayer? Time spent in hospital can be an opportunity for spiritual reflection, re-assessment, human enrichment, etc. The Clinic is committed to accompanying you at least part of the way – and doing so with due regard for your individuality.
We make well-known religious representatives and lay counsellors available to you.
You will find attached a list of these various representatives. You will be given this list on admission, along with a form for making contact with any of them if necessary.
The Catholic chaplaincy has a permanent department in the Clinic.
Pastoral service contact information
- Tel: 02/221.90.37 (every day from 9h30 to 18h00)
- Via the nurse in your nursing care unit
Place of quiet and/or prayer
- The Chapel, located on the first storey, is open for liturgical celebrations. The Eucharist is celebrated there at 10h30 every Sunday. Volunteers undertake to bring the patients.
- A small place for prayer and reflection is available near the entrance lobby. It is open every day between 8h and 19h.
- The Chapel can be accessed on the ground floor and is open between 7h and 17h. the Eucharist is celebrated at 15h every Saturday. Volunteers undertake to bring the patients.
- The space for prayer and reflection is located on the first floor and is open between 7h and 17h.
Léopold I location
- The Magnolia Chapel can be accessed on the ground floor (next to the cafeteria) and is open all day. The Eucharist is celebrated there on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 11h15 and on Sundays at 11h.