All information about our Covid-19 Test Center can be found here.
The operations of the A&E department are maintained around the clock by:
- Specialist emergency physicians (internist, anaesthesiologist, surgeon);
- general practitioners with additional training in emergency care (Diploma in Acute Medicine);
- a nursing care team, complemented by a social worker and a physiotherapist.
Some advice for emergency cases:
First of all contact your attending physician: he will help you to understand how serious your situation is and will advise you of the most appropriate approach.
If you go to the A&E department, remember to take the following documents with you:
- ID card;
- blood group card;
- x-rays and recent blood test results;
- the list of your current medication;
- previous hospitalisation reports, if you have them.
Phone of secretariat
Mail of secretariat
Only accessible via Rue du Marais