Dermatology is the medical speciality concerned with conditions of the skin, mucous membranes and skin appendages (hair and nails). This speciality encompasses venerology which pertains to Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).
Our activity is mainly consultative work with the polyclinic. In addition to general dermatology, we also have more specialised consultations: allergology, psoriasis, oncology, treatment of superficial varicose veins, aesthetic dermatology, dermatological surgery, etc.
- Epicutaneous tests (patch tests) to assess dermatological problems (mainly contact dermatology)
- Treatments (phototherapy, localised, systemic and biological treatments)
- Multidisciplinary management in conjunction with our colleagues in Rheumatology for instances of joint diseases
- Preventive check-ups for skin cancers (melanomas and other cancers)
- Treatments by dermatological surgery, cryosurgery, immunotherapy, etc.
- Monthly multidisciplinary meetings (dermatologists, oncologists, surgeons, etc.)
- Injections of Botox and skin fillers (wrinkles, under-eye rings, lips , restoration of facial volume, etc.)
- Skin peeling
- Laser treatment
- Conventional excision of various lesions
- Laser removals