The Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) department manages ailments affecting the ears, nose and throat of children and adults.
It is made up of 6 physicians, 3 audiologists and 1 physiotherapist.
We offer the following types of management:
- Diagnostic: clinical examinations and various specialised technical examinations (audiometry, evoked potentials, fibroscopy, etc.)
- Therapeutic, medical and if necessary surgical
- Recurring infections
- Nasal obstruction
- Allergies (skin test)
- Voice disorders (stroboscopy)
- Learning disorders (speech therapy)
Paediatric ENT surgery:
- Nose: adenoids (adenoidectomy)
- Throat: tonsillectomy (coblation)
- Ear: perforated eardrum, cholesteatoma, tympanostomy tubes (microsurgery)
- ears -protruding (otoplasty)
- Neck: branchial cyst
- Hearing, tinnitus
- Nasal obstruction, sinusitis
- Snoring and sleep disorders
- Voice disorders
- Neck cysts and tumours, cancer of the larynx
- Thyroid gland: suspicious nodules
- Sub-maxillary salivary gland and parotid gland
Adult ENT surgery:
- Ear: perforated eardrum, ostosclerosis, cholesteatoma (microsurgery)
- Nose and sinus
- correction of the nasal septum, aesthetic nose surgery
- endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Throat: tonsillectomy(coblation)
- surgery for snoring (laser or coblation)
- microsurgery on the vocal cords (laser)
- Neck: excision of cysts and tumours, thyroid gland surgery and salivary gland surgery.