The task of the mastology social worker is to make the lives of the patient and his family easier for the duration of the medical treatment at Clinic Saint-Jean. The social worker will analyse your situation so as to avoid any difficulties.
You can get in touch with the social services department for assistance with :
- Putting at-home help in place (a nurse, meals, domestic help, physio, etc.)
- Support for rent/the purchase of medical equipment (walker, alternating mattress, wheelchair, bed, oxygen, etc.)
- The plan for discharge in an external institution (rehabilitation, convalescence, short stays, nursing home, etc.
- An administrative, legal or financial difficulties, etc.
- Information on transport during your treatment
- Access to certain social benefits (according to each situation)
- Support and assistance in the event of deatHs
The mastology social worker works jointly with the cross-disciplinary team (physicians, nurses, psychologists, etc.). This type of management enables her to recommend the support and assistance most appropriate to the needs of the patient and family.
You can contact her on 02/225.90.29.