The maternity ward and delivery unit are holding another open day on Saturday 7 October 2023. This is an opportunity to discover the maternity ward of our clinic, and also to visit the delivery unit.
The entire medical and paramedical team will give advice on the course of pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding.
Why an open day at the maternity ward?
Because meeting the teams and discovering the place where future mothers will give birth to their children is essential. Your story is also our story, and to feel prepared for this important stage in family life, what better way than to visit beforehand? During this open day, the medical and paramedical team is also at your disposal to answer all your questions.
Attendees at the open day on Saturday 7 October will have the privilege of taking a sneak preview of the brand-new delivery unit to be inaugurated shortly.
On the program:
- Caesarean section room
- Recovery room
- The lounge
- The birthing rooms (with different equipment, such as labor tubs, etc.)
- The neonatal kangaroo rooms, where one parent can sleep next to his or her premature newborn.
Program for the day
- Guided tour of the delivery unit and maternity ward
- Meetings with gynaecologists, paediatricians and anaesthetists
- 10 information stands
- Continuous coffee meetings
- A nice souvenir photo of your pregnancy by a professional photographer
When ? Saturday 7 October 2023 (from 11:00 to 15:00)
Where ? Clinique Saint-Jean, site Botanique
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique, 32
Route 073, room Saint-Jean
How to register to participate?
Call the Contact Center on 02/221.92.21 to register in advance.