Since this Monday, November 6, the Cebiodi sampling center has been relocated to the main entrance of the clinic on the site Botanique.
Did you know the previous location through the emergency esplanade or the old polyclinic on the -2 floor? From now on, simply head to the main entrance - Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 32, 1000 Brussels - to have a blood test or analysis done.
The brand-new and more comfortable lab for our patients and staff is located next to the admissions and in front of the reception desk.
Discover many benefits:
- Walk-ins are welcome (without appointment)
- Results are quickly available as samples are analyzed 24/7
- Our healthcare staff assists you in multiple languages and explains clearly what's happening with your sample
- Our doctors are conventioned, meaning you don't have to pay extra fees
- The lab is open from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:45 and on Saturday from 09:00 to 12:00
- It's easily accessible: head to Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 32, at the entrance, just to the right of the admissions counters (route 005)
For more information, call 02/221.91.91 or visit the laboratory's page on the clinic's website.