Horizon2020 is Clinic Saint-Jean’s response to the major challenges on the horizon for Belgian hospitals. In practical terms, Horizon2020 represents a host of projects with the same objective: creating visions for Clinic Saint-Jean.
2016: Clinic Saint-Jean is recognised as a professional organisation and vouches for its human character, financial stability and continuity of service.
2020: Due to the fact that we have a reliable, safe environment, we are known and recognised, in Brussels and the surrounding region, by patients, professionals and referral physicians, as the leading hospital for personalised, high-quality care.
This overall vision has been mirrored in 7 strategic focus areas:
- We aim for excellence through a multidisciplinary approach.
- We actively collaborate with general practitioners.
- We make use of the best that technology has to offer.
- We apply the management-by-objectives approach.
- We manage our costs.
- We network with win/win results.
- We make risk management a priority, particularly where the safety of our patients is involved.
Through comprehensive management, Clinic Saint-Jean offers, from its setting in the heart of Brussels, the delivery of personalised high-quality care with a view to restoring and promoting the health and wellbeing of the patient.
Our values are: Respect, Quality and Team Spirit