Here is what you can do…
We are facing uncertain times. We want to make sure that we can keep on giving the best possible care to all those in need in the heart of Brussels. To be able to do so, we have to buy extra material (masks, protective gear, disinfecting gels, medical technologies,…). You also contribute to our future and to our mission to continue guaranteeing qualitative care to all in the center of Brussels.
To help us do so, you can make a financial donation.
1. You can transfer money with the help of this simple form.
2. You may also make a bank transfer to the account of Foundation Saint-Jean:
- Bank account number: BE71 2100 8404 2569 (BIC: GEBABEBB)
- With the reference “Help Clinic Saint-Jean"
Amounts above 40 euros can benefit from a tax refund. We will send you tax certificate when necessary.
- For private individuals: we need your first name and last name
- For companies: the business number is mandatory
We are part of the #clapandact plaform: donate today to ensure the future of our hospitals
You wish to give us masks, disinfecting gels, medical technologies or other?
That goes straight to our hearts. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your proposal and we will get back to you.
Many thanks to all of you: your gestures, small or big, and all your messages filled with solidarity do us good and give us the necessary energy to keep on taking care of our patients.