I would like to have access to my medical records; what should I do?

As a patient you can, with some exceptions, obtain a copy of your official medical records in two ways:

  • On the spot from the department concerned, by showing your ID card and giving the address to which the copy of medical records is to be sent, or
  • Through a written request by filling in a specific form.

You will find all of the forms to be filled in as well as more detailed information on the “Patient rights and mediation” page.