The nursing staff aims to enhance the compassionate element of care provision. This intention is reflected in a charter, based on ethical and institutional values such as respect, confidentiality and safety.
We are committed to:
- Receiving you in a welcoming and personalised manner.
- Taking the time to listen to you.
- Respecting you as a person and respecting your convictions.
- Keeping you informed of the care being dispensed to you.
- Keeping the information relating to your stay confidential.
- Supporting your participation in the care process.
- Promoting maintenance and recovery of your autonomy.
- Ensuring that your care is continuous and well coordinated.
- Preparing with you for your discharge.
- Being attentive to your comments and suggestions.